Physio Auckland CBD
PHYSIO, DONE RIGHT!
Carrying an injury and want to get moving again? Let's get you back doing what you love.
Don’t be fooled by our name ‘Urban Athlete’ though — you don’t need be an ‘athlete’ or even ‘urban’ for that matter.
We provide expert physio diagnosis and treatment for all manner of injuries to anyone and everyone- from the pros, the CEOs, desk jockeys and weekend warriors — all with the same care and dedication.
WHY CHOOSE US?
With hundreds of physios in Auckland city, how do you know you’ve landed a good one?
Giving physio treatment is the easy part— actually getting to the root of the problem and getting someone truly better is a tad more complicated. That's where experience and lateral thinking come into it and we've got years and years of it.
We may have a few letters after our names but we like to keep things simple — we'll give you a simple description of your injury and tell you simply how we are going to fix it.
To us it's also about the whole experience while getting you better, that's why we have the best staff, the best space in town and love to have a bit banter with you on the road to your recovery.
A BETTER WAY
Before Urban Athlete we spent over a decade working in small and uninspiring clinics, feeling pressured to rush patients through in shorter and shorter treatment time slots. We thought there had to be a better way.
So we set out to do things a little differently. From day one we were never designed to ‘just be another physio clinic’. We give our staff the time and resources to focus on your injury, so you get the best possible treatment.
Our staff love what they do, do it really well and we're sure you'll love the results.
PUTTING YOU FIRST
So what makes Urban Athlete different? We focus on you! We want to make the best possible experience for you guys and gals out there – our ‘city desk jockeys’.
- We make it easy for you to get convenient appointments, and allow enough time so you don’t feel rushed.
- Our staff are the best at what they do – they have the expertise and experience to give you the right treatment, with a casual and friendly approach.
- We clearly explain why you are suffering, and take advantage of technology to give you the best chance to get the result you are looking for.
- You’ll have access to an online rehabilitation system to explain your diagnosis in detail, and to help you stay on track with your personalised self-management exercises (including video links).
- We’ve created a relaxed, comfortable environment (avoiding the usual beige, bland healthcare vibe) and we try to have fun while we work, so you can enjoy your recovery as much as possible.
We think we’re doing a few things right and we’re continuing to grow- turns out that patients like being treated nicely and valued as well.